The Stroke of Art & Design Novelty..

|
Photobucket

The authenticity of an artwork is not really the quality that one hears about a lot of these days: it is actually all about putting the "UMMPH" into it, making the "UNLIMITED EDITION" out of it, and "BEDAZZLING" the eyes of the people.. Honestly, almost of my artworks has it all.. and to be truthful about it, it is the authenticity that unlocks all of it.. I really hate the idea of starting a process from what someone else has already done.. It really bothers me a lot as I used to think of it before..I reckon if I haven't been introduced into this World of Art & Design, I would've ended up to be like just another typical computer engineer..Art & Design are two different things which people should really think about it thoughtfully.. One should not forget that art is an expression of a design that will "WOW" almost everyone.. I always mastered my passion in all of my artworks as it really brings it out to the people and attracts most of them to look at it.. An advice that should be remembered, "Never turns your passion for the greed of money..as it will put a SHAME to your career"..

"The ULTIMATE: Art & Design" classes its special collection of artworks, originals and logos which caters for those who really wants to know what art is all about.. Rest-assured all of the artworks will be at its own novelty.. To those who are interested in making their own banner, stop searching for one as I also caters a service of producing any artwork products such as blog banner, poster, logo and etc.. For further inquiries, please drop a text at my chat box and I'll get to you in a jiffy..

0 comments: